Friday, June 26, 2009

EAT HEALTHY FOODS

Apples
Pears
Plums
Peaches
Berries (all kinds)
Mangoes
Cherries
Cantaloupe
Honeydew Melons
Watermelon
Grapes
Nectarines
Carrots
Lettuce
Radishes
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Celery
Cucumbers
Spinach
Other Greens
Snow Peas
Tomatoes
Peppers

Make sure you always have some of these foods on hand, and I would advise you to prepare them well in advance. I like to prep my vegetables when I first bring them home. I take off tops, peel them, cut them up, and put them into plastic storage containers in the refrigerator so I can just grab them when I need them.
I find that one cause of me eating junk food is when I’m hungry and I don’t have anything prepared. Sometimes I feel a bit lazy or tired and I just want to grab something and eat. If I have to spend 10 minutes prepping salad ingredients, I will just eat chips!

By keeping a supply of these foods on hand to just grab whenever I’m hungry, I’m much more likely to take something that is truly healthy rather than grabbing junk because it’s convenient.

www.boostfaloss.net

No comments:

Post a Comment